Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South
7400 W. Boston Street, Chandler, AZ, , 85226
Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South Overview
Greetings from the Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South
I want to introduce the Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South to you!
We are the hotel of Choice for your Pet Friendly families traveling to the Chandler, AZ area. Our Comfort Inn has attention to detail, quick service, exceeds guest expectation, and strives to build long term winning relationships.
Conveniently located off West Boston Street, our pet-friendly leisure hotel in Chandler gives you easy access to other local sites, activities and attractions, some of which include:
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Tempe Diablo Stadium
- Tempe Arts Center
- Arizona Mills Mall
- Wild Horse Motorsports Park
- Shopping and numerous dining options can be found at the Chandler Fashion Square, which is about 7 miles away.
Our Mission is that every guest, whether two legged or four legged, deserves to have exceptional service every day, every stay and Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South includes the below features and amenities for your pet friendly vacation.
- 129 Guest Rooms: King Size Beds & Double Queen Beds
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Interior Corridors
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Buffett – Serving a Hearty & Healthy Menu
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Guest Laundry & Valet Cleaning services available
- Daily Complimentary Newspaper—Monday through Friday
- Fitness Center On Site
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In Room Items Include: Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, 32” Flat Screen TV, Mini-Fridge and Lighted Desk Area
- Newly Renovated Lobby, Breakfast Area, and Corridors
General Manager, Connie Saber and the team, thank you for your time and consideration of the Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South.
To book your pet friendly getaway today telephone 480-857-4969 or visit online at www.choicehotels.com
Pet Travel Tips:
- Before leaving, check to make sure the hotel accepts pets. And check either our on-line advertisements or directly with the hotel, to find out any restrictions, fees, etc.
- Also find Emergency Veterinary Clinics in the area to which you're headed.
- If the pet travels with you, it will retain a sense of identity. However, pets can become frightened and bolt away from you out of open doors and windows. Keep your pet on a leash when outside your car or hotel.
- Occasionally travelling can upset your pet's stomach. Take along ice cubes, which are easier on your pet than large amounts of water. It is recommended that you keep feeding to a minimum during travel. More pet travel advice...